BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: AGT) — Aerospace Technologies Group Inc. (ATG) is seeking passionate and dependable individuals interested in working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to join its growing production and composites departments.
On Aug. 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., ATG is hosting a job fair where candidates will be able to speak with human resources representatives, complete job applications and tour ATG’s 65,000-square-foot headquarters.
“This is an exciting time as we continue to welcome talented members to our team,” said Michelle Glenn, Vice President of Human Resources and IT. “We are incredibly proud of the company culture we’ve built over the past 20 years and look forward to sharing it with the candidates.”
ATG, which employees about 170 people, is seeking applicants with all levels of experience who are proficient in English reading and writing, comfortable working with small tools, flexible to overtime when needed, motivated to take on challenges, eager to learn and willing to take direction. Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening, background check and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Positions are full time and start at $14 per hour plus a comprehensive benefits package that include: market-leading medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company matching contribution as well as 15 paid days off and company paid major holidays.
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 22
- Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Location: 620 NW 35th St., Boca Raton, Fla. 33431
- This event is open to candidates 18+ years of age
- Business casual dress required
- Resume optional; Applications available onsite
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped