DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Eric Lamson is facing a series of charges following a hit and run crash. PBSO reports that Lamson is charged with DUI “.15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” “hit and run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and two separate counts of DUI with damage to property.
Lamson, of Linton Lake Drive in Delray, was arrested in Lake Worth. You can read the entire arrest report here.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form East Of Florida Within Days
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison
- Delray Beach Woman, 80, Slams Into Cars, Building, Son Says She Drank
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend