DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Eric Lamson is facing a series of charges following a hit and run crash. PBSO reports that Lamson is charged with DUI “.15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” “hit and run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and two separate counts of DUI with damage to property.
Lamson, of Linton Lake Drive in Delray, was arrested in Lake Worth. You can read the entire arrest report here.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors