DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Eric Lamson is facing a series of charges following a hit and run crash. PBSO reports that Lamson is charged with DUI “.15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle,” “hit and run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and two separate counts of DUI with damage to property.
Lamson, of Linton Lake Drive in Delray, was arrested in Lake Worth. You can read the entire arrest report here.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical