DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was out in force overnight on Lyons Road following the report of a car theft from Vahalla Drive in Mizner Country Club.
The theft was reported around 12:30am. Police were still on the scene nearly an hour later as a helicopter hovered overhead and deputies monitored activity on Lyons Road near the Mizner entrance.
This is the latest reported theft from communities on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic, including The Bridges, Seven Bridges, Mizner Country Club and Stone Creek Ranches.
All communities are gated with 24 hour security.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected