DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was out in force overnight on Lyons Road following the report of a car theft from Vahalla Drive in Mizner Country Club.
The theft was reported around 12:30am. Police were still on the scene nearly an hour later as a helicopter hovered overhead and deputies monitored activity on Lyons Road near the Mizner entrance.
This is the latest reported theft from communities on Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Atlantic, including The Bridges, Seven Bridges, Mizner Country Club and Stone Creek Ranches.
All communities are gated with 24 hour security.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge