DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first official installment of our new feature, “Carwinism™” comes just a few hours after we started the feature! The first installment originates from Seven Bridges, where police tell us a Maserati SUV was stolen. And yes, the key fob was let in the car.
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, our deputy met with the victim at his residence located in the 9500 block of Balenciaga Ct in reference his 2017 Gray 4 door Maserati SUV bearing FL IIUI80 stolen from his driveway. The victim told our deputy that he parked the vehicle around 2230 hours on 9/18/18 and accidentally left the key fob inside vehicle.
If you happen to see a Gray 4 Door Maserati with the key fob inside, please call police.
Carwinism™ is based on Darwinism, otherwise known as “survival of the fittest.” It is a feature compiling car thefts involving vehicles in which the keys or key fobs were left inside the vehicle.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man