DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first official installment of our new feature, “Carwinism™” comes just a few hours after we started the feature! The first installment originates from Seven Bridges, where police tell us a Maserati SUV was stolen. And yes, the key fob was let in the car.
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, our deputy met with the victim at his residence located in the 9500 block of Balenciaga Ct in reference his 2017 Gray 4 door Maserati SUV bearing FL IIUI80 stolen from his driveway. The victim told our deputy that he parked the vehicle around 2230 hours on 9/18/18 and accidentally left the key fob inside vehicle.
If you happen to see a Gray 4 Door Maserati with the key fob inside, please call police.
Carwinism™ is based on Darwinism, otherwise known as “survival of the fittest.” It is a feature compiling car thefts involving vehicles in which the keys or key fobs were left inside the vehicle.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender