DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pearl Cohen, 84, of Haviland Circle Boynton Beach is now guilty of “running a red light, causing the death of another” following a Delray Beach crash that left Beverly Fine dead.
Cohen was traveling northbound on El Clair Ranch Road when police say she ran a red light and crashed into another vehicle. The vehicle’s passenger, Beverly Fine, died four days after the August 3rd incident.
According to police, Judge Damico was found guilty of “running a red light — causing the death of another, she was sentenced to pay $1,102 fine, six month driver license suspension, and twelve hours of aggressive driving schools. She was ordered to pass a medical and eye exam prior to retaking the driver examination. She was ordered to retake the written driving test, physical driving test, and eye test, which is to be processed by DHSMV.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing