DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pearl Cohen, 84, of Haviland Circle Boynton Beach is now guilty of “running a red light, causing the death of another” following a Delray Beach crash that left Beverly Fine dead.
Cohen was traveling northbound on El Clair Ranch Road when police say she ran a red light and crashed into another vehicle. The vehicle’s passenger, Beverly Fine, died four days after the August 3rd incident.
According to police, Judge Damico was found guilty of “running a red light — causing the death of another, she was sentenced to pay $1,102 fine, six month driver license suspension, and twelve hours of aggressive driving schools. She was ordered to pass a medical and eye exam prior to retaking the driver examination. She was ordered to retake the written driving test, physical driving test, and eye test, which is to be processed by DHSMV.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center