BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Voters throughout Palm Beach County are receiving letters from the “Center For Voter Information.” The envelope clearly states that the envelope contains a government document.
It does not.
The Federal Government doesn’t use a Tallahassee return address and a bulk mailing permit registered to Landsdale, Pennsylvania — a suburb of Philly. Another tip off that this isn’t real: a 2016 copyright notification on the envelope.
While there is no data suggesting that the Center For Voter Information is a fraudulent organization, the best bet for completing absentee ballots is to rely on the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor — the website is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped