BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Voters throughout Palm Beach County are receiving letters from the “Center For Voter Information.” The envelope clearly states that the envelope contains a government document.
It does not.
The Federal Government doesn’t use a Tallahassee return address and a bulk mailing permit registered to Landsdale, Pennsylvania — a suburb of Philly. Another tip off that this isn’t real: a 2016 copyright notification on the envelope.
While there is no data suggesting that the Center For Voter Information is a fraudulent organization, the best bet for completing absentee ballots is to rely on the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor — the website is here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire