BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Voters throughout Palm Beach County are receiving letters from the “Center For Voter Information.” The envelope clearly states that the envelope contains a government document.
It does not.
The Federal Government doesn’t use a Tallahassee return address and a bulk mailing permit registered to Landsdale, Pennsylvania — a suburb of Philly. Another tip off that this isn’t real: a 2016 copyright notification on the envelope.
While there is no data suggesting that the Center For Voter Information is a fraudulent organization, the best bet for completing absentee ballots is to rely on the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor — the website is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates