FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Frequent fliers can now speed through security at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport’s Terminal 2 — Clear is officially online.
Clear is a biometric system that eliminates the need to show ID. Members scan their fingers — or open their eyes wide for an iris scan — to skip the sometimes lengthy TSA lines and skip right ahead to the front of the metal detector lines.
Clear is $15/month, with reduced rates for certain Delta frequent fliers. Delta’s top tier Diamond passengers receive Clear as a free service. Subscribers undergo a quick signup and background check process.
The Clear lines, marked by the logo above, are to the right of the PreCheck security lines in terminal 2.
Learn more about Clear here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi