FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Frequent fliers can now speed through security at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport’s Terminal 2 — Clear is officially online.
Clear is a biometric system that eliminates the need to show ID. Members scan their fingers — or open their eyes wide for an iris scan — to skip the sometimes lengthy TSA lines and skip right ahead to the front of the metal detector lines.
Clear is $15/month, with reduced rates for certain Delta frequent fliers. Delta’s top tier Diamond passengers receive Clear as a free service. Subscribers undergo a quick signup and background check process.
The Clear lines, marked by the logo above, are to the right of the PreCheck security lines in terminal 2.
Learn more about Clear here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open