FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Frequent fliers can now speed through security at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport’s Terminal 2 — Clear is officially online.
Clear is a biometric system that eliminates the need to show ID. Members scan their fingers — or open their eyes wide for an iris scan — to skip the sometimes lengthy TSA lines and skip right ahead to the front of the metal detector lines.
Clear is $15/month, with reduced rates for certain Delta frequent fliers. Delta’s top tier Diamond passengers receive Clear as a free service. Subscribers undergo a quick signup and background check process.
The Clear lines, marked by the logo above, are to the right of the PreCheck security lines in terminal 2.
Learn more about Clear here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation