FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Frequent fliers can now speed through security at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport’s Terminal 2 — Clear is officially online.
Clear is a biometric system that eliminates the need to show ID. Members scan their fingers — or open their eyes wide for an iris scan — to skip the sometimes lengthy TSA lines and skip right ahead to the front of the metal detector lines.
Clear is $15/month, with reduced rates for certain Delta frequent fliers. Delta’s top tier Diamond passengers receive Clear as a free service. Subscribers undergo a quick signup and background check process.
The Clear lines, marked by the logo above, are to the right of the PreCheck security lines in terminal 2.
Learn more about Clear here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks