BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Officials at Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH) today announced the appointment of Dana Jacobs, MD; Izdean Mufleh, DO and Carlos Victorica, MD to theHospital’s BocaCare® Physician Network.
Dr. Jacobs is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She earned her medical degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine in Stony Brook, New York. Her post graduate training included a residency in Family Medicine at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, an affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Queens, New York. She was recognized as a Super Doctors “Rising Star”in 2013 and 2014 by The New York Times Magazine and Top Doctor in 2018 by Palm Beach Illustrated.Dr. Jacobs offers outpatient services from the Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institutefacility.
Dr. Izdean Mufleh is board-eligible for the American Board of Internal Medicine. He earned his medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Bradenton, Florida and completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Mufleh is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
Dr. Victorica is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He graduated from the University of Florida College Of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida. He completed his internship and residency in Family and Social Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York. Dr. Victorica was an Assistant Clinical Professor at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Temple, Texas. He also held positions as Clinical Preceptor with Georgia Southern University and as Medical Director of the Rape Crisis Center of the Coastal Empire, while in Savannah, Georgia.
“We are pleased to welcome these primary care physicians to our Hospital’s expanding BocaCarenetwork,” said Amy Cole, President of BocaCare® and Vice President of Physician Networks at BRRH.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”