BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sandra Monfort of Boca Greens Drive in Boca is out of jail following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Monfort is charged with “hit and run, failure to stop or remain at a crash.”
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. Monfort was jailed Sunday evening. She was released on $3000 bond Monday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores
- MAJOR TRAFFIC SITUATION: I-95 Southbound Ramp Closed In Miami
- Man Shot On Florida Turnpike In Boca Raton