DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another unlocked door, another theft from a vehicle in an upscale West Delray community.
PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com that a homeowner on Corvino Court in Seven Bridges reported that he left the doors to his Hyundai Santa Fe unlocked. That’s how someone — or someones — opened the door, taking a computer bag “containing a Dell Think Pad and a Titanium wedding ring with a diamond.”
According to police: “The subjects entered and exited through the passenger door of the vehicle which was left unlocked.”
The theft happened during early evening hours –7:45pm to 8:05pm late last week. Police just sent the report to BocaNewsNow.com.
This is the latest theft from a vehicle — or of a vehicle — in the upscale communities that line Lyons Road between Clint Moore Road and Atlantic. In almost every single theft, police report that the vehicle owner left the car unlocked with the key in the vehicle.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector