DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another unlocked door, another theft from a vehicle in an upscale West Delray community.
PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com that a homeowner on Corvino Court in Seven Bridges reported that he left the doors to his Hyundai Santa Fe unlocked. That’s how someone — or someones — opened the door, taking a computer bag “containing a Dell Think Pad and a Titanium wedding ring with a diamond.”
According to police: “The subjects entered and exited through the passenger door of the vehicle which was left unlocked.”
The theft happened during early evening hours –7:45pm to 8:05pm late last week. Police just sent the report to BocaNewsNow.com.
This is the latest theft from a vehicle — or of a vehicle — in the upscale communities that line Lyons Road between Clint Moore Road and Atlantic. In almost every single theft, police report that the vehicle owner left the car unlocked with the key in the vehicle.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER