DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another unlocked door, another theft from a vehicle in an upscale West Delray community.
PBSO tells BocaNewsNow.com that a homeowner on Corvino Court in Seven Bridges reported that he left the doors to his Hyundai Santa Fe unlocked. That’s how someone — or someones — opened the door, taking a computer bag “containing a Dell Think Pad and a Titanium wedding ring with a diamond.”
According to police: “The subjects entered and exited through the passenger door of the vehicle which was left unlocked.”
The theft happened during early evening hours –7:45pm to 8:05pm late last week. Police just sent the report to BocaNewsNow.com.
This is the latest theft from a vehicle — or of a vehicle — in the upscale communities that line Lyons Road between Clint Moore Road and Atlantic. In almost every single theft, police report that the vehicle owner left the car unlocked with the key in the vehicle.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance