BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Source PBSO) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, Robert Lee Miley, Date of Birth: 11/06/1966, who is now residing at Transient 441 & Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33446. Florida legislature House Bill 3737 requires The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office to notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of the above address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside