BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Source PBSO) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, Robert Lee Miley, Date of Birth: 11/06/1966, who is now residing at Transient 441 & Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33446. Florida legislature House Bill 3737 requires The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office to notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of the above address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools