DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — In August 2018, the Human Trafficking Task Force began an investigation into Human Trafficking activity which focused around two suspects, Keto Postemus and Aaron Martinez. On 10/11/18, HTTF executed a residential search warrant in the 2000 block of SW 12th Court, in the City of Delray Beach, to collect evidence in support of the human trafficking investigation. Several digital devices were seized from the residence and placed into PBSO evidence for further extraction and review. Based on the evidence seized and reviewed, probable cause was established. On October 18, 2018, Judge Shepherd signed arrest warrants for Postemus and Martinez for various charges to include:Human Sex Trafficking of Minor and Adult, Human Labor Trafficking of Minor, Use of a Minor to Deliver Controlled Substance, Deriving Support from Proceeds of Prostitution, Branding and Sheltering a Runaway.
Both suspects are currently in custody in Broward County, warrants were entered into FCIC/NCIC so that suspects can be transported to PBC after the completion of Broward County charges.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS