DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — In August 2018, the Human Trafficking Task Force began an investigation into Human Trafficking activity which focused around two suspects, Keto Postemus and Aaron Martinez. On 10/11/18, HTTF executed a residential search warrant in the 2000 block of SW 12th Court, in the City of Delray Beach, to collect evidence in support of the human trafficking investigation. Several digital devices were seized from the residence and placed into PBSO evidence for further extraction and review. Based on the evidence seized and reviewed, probable cause was established. On October 18, 2018, Judge Shepherd signed arrest warrants for Postemus and Martinez for various charges to include:Human Sex Trafficking of Minor and Adult, Human Labor Trafficking of Minor, Use of a Minor to Deliver Controlled Substance, Deriving Support from Proceeds of Prostitution, Branding and Sheltering a Runaway.
Both suspects are currently in custody in Broward County, warrants were entered into FCIC/NCIC so that suspects can be transported to PBC after the completion of Broward County charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested