DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — In August 2018, the Human Trafficking Task Force began an investigation into Human Trafficking activity which focused around two suspects, Keto Postemus and Aaron Martinez. On 10/11/18, HTTF executed a residential search warrant in the 2000 block of SW 12th Court, in the City of Delray Beach, to collect evidence in support of the human trafficking investigation. Several digital devices were seized from the residence and placed into PBSO evidence for further extraction and review. Based on the evidence seized and reviewed, probable cause was established. On October 18, 2018, Judge Shepherd signed arrest warrants for Postemus and Martinez for various charges to include:Human Sex Trafficking of Minor and Adult, Human Labor Trafficking of Minor, Use of a Minor to Deliver Controlled Substance, Deriving Support from Proceeds of Prostitution, Branding and Sheltering a Runaway.
Both suspects are currently in custody in Broward County, warrants were entered into FCIC/NCIC so that suspects can be transported to PBC after the completion of Broward County charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70