DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — In August 2018, the Human Trafficking Task Force began an investigation into Human Trafficking activity which focused around two suspects, Keto Postemus and Aaron Martinez. On 10/11/18, HTTF executed a residential search warrant in the 2000 block of SW 12th Court, in the City of Delray Beach, to collect evidence in support of the human trafficking investigation. Several digital devices were seized from the residence and placed into PBSO evidence for further extraction and review. Based on the evidence seized and reviewed, probable cause was established. On October 18, 2018, Judge Shepherd signed arrest warrants for Postemus and Martinez for various charges to include:Human Sex Trafficking of Minor and Adult, Human Labor Trafficking of Minor, Use of a Minor to Deliver Controlled Substance, Deriving Support from Proceeds of Prostitution, Branding and Sheltering a Runaway.
Both suspects are currently in custody in Broward County, warrants were entered into FCIC/NCIC so that suspects can be transported to PBC after the completion of Broward County charges.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired