DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — In August 2018, the Human Trafficking Task Force began an investigation into Human Trafficking activity which focused around two suspects, Keto Postemus and Aaron Martinez. On 10/11/18, HTTF executed a residential search warrant in the 2000 block of SW 12th Court, in the City of Delray Beach, to collect evidence in support of the human trafficking investigation. Several digital devices were seized from the residence and placed into PBSO evidence for further extraction and review. Based on the evidence seized and reviewed, probable cause was established. On October 18, 2018, Judge Shepherd signed arrest warrants for Postemus and Martinez for various charges to include:Human Sex Trafficking of Minor and Adult, Human Labor Trafficking of Minor, Use of a Minor to Deliver Controlled Substance, Deriving Support from Proceeds of Prostitution, Branding and Sheltering a Runaway.
Both suspects are currently in custody in Broward County, warrants were entered into FCIC/NCIC so that suspects can be transported to PBC after the completion of Broward County charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector