BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Parkinson’s Foundation) — Parkinson’s Foundation South Palm Beach County Chapter will host its ‘Fashion, Passion & Inspiration’ Fashion Show honoring Marilyn Lee Swillinger at the Woodfield Country Club on December 7, 2018. Marilyn has an amazing life story driven by philanthropy and is known as a fashion icon. As an advocate for the arts, education, cancer research and many other charitable organizations, she has continuously demonstrated her passion, unstoppable determination and inspiration. Her innate compassion is once again exhibited as she was part-owner of a residential care facility which aided seniors who were no longer able to live alone, but did not require skilled nursing.
‘Fashion, Passion & Inspiration,’ will be co-chaired by Barbara Gutin and Arlette Baker and is a luncheon of elegance featuring fashion that helps to raise funds and awareness for Parkinson’s Disease. Fashion items including incredible formal wear and cocktail attire will be provided by designers Rene Ruiz and Ike Behar. The honoree will be wearing an ensemble specifically designed for the event by Rene Ruiz. Rene Ruiz’s designs strike the perfect balance between old-world craftsmanship and modern glamour by blending Miami’s captivating sexiness with graceful elegance. Ike Behar’s luxury men’s dress shirts, suits, ties and more continue to set the industry standard for craftsmanship, quality, elegance, and style.
The event is set for Friday, December 7th, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Woodfield Country Club. Tickets at $150. To purchase, or for more information, click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge