BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former St. Andrew’s School Chairwoman Mary Jo Finocchiaro is being sued for libel and slander amidst allegations that a sex scandal at the school was mishandled. The suit is filed by Sara Rubenstein, a former administrator at the school who says in the suit that “this is a case about Finocchiaro’s efforts to ruin Rubenstein’s life.”
The lawsuit, complete with names and allegations, is a fascinating read.
We are publishing the entire court filing so that are our readers may interpret the allegations independently.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70