BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former St. Andrew’s School Chairwoman Mary Jo Finocchiaro is being sued for libel and slander amidst allegations that a sex scandal at the school was mishandled. The suit is filed by Sara Rubenstein, a former administrator at the school who says in the suit that “this is a case about Finocchiaro’s efforts to ruin Rubenstein’s life.”
The lawsuit, complete with names and allegations, is a fascinating read.
We are publishing the entire court filing so that are our readers may interpret the allegations independently.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools