BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former St. Andrew’s School Chairwoman Mary Jo Finocchiaro is being sued for libel and slander amidst allegations that a sex scandal at the school was mishandled. The suit is filed by Sara Rubenstein, a former administrator at the school who says in the suit that “this is a case about Finocchiaro’s efforts to ruin Rubenstein’s life.”
The lawsuit, complete with names and allegations, is a fascinating read.
We are publishing the entire court filing so that are our readers may interpret the allegations independently.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County