BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former St. Andrew’s School Chairwoman Mary Jo Finocchiaro is being sued for libel and slander amidst allegations that a sex scandal at the school was mishandled. The suit is filed by Sara Rubenstein, a former administrator at the school who says in the suit that “this is a case about Finocchiaro’s efforts to ruin Rubenstein’s life.”
The lawsuit, complete with names and allegations, is a fascinating read.
We are publishing the entire court filing so that are our readers may interpret the allegations independently.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000
- Cops Investigate Fatal Shooting
- DISCRIMINATION? Fort Lauderdale Blocks Handicapped From Bathroom