BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Center and related properties are suing the City of Boca Raton. In an ultra-simplified version of the suit, the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza say they expected the City of Boca Raton would permit them to build apartments and more. The suit claims the City says now says “no.” So the suit claims the “no” is costing the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza $137.6M.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking here.
Boca Center is the area that is home to Rocco’s Tacos, the Marriott, as well as several office buildings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism