BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Center and related properties are suing the City of Boca Raton. In an ultra-simplified version of the suit, the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza say they expected the City of Boca Raton would permit them to build apartments and more. The suit claims the City says now says “no.” So the suit claims the “no” is costing the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza $137.6M.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking here.
Boca Center is the area that is home to Rocco’s Tacos, the Marriott, as well as several office buildings.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom