BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Center and related properties are suing the City of Boca Raton. In an ultra-simplified version of the suit, the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza say they expected the City of Boca Raton would permit them to build apartments and more. The suit claims the City says now says “no.” So the suit claims the “no” is costing the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza $137.6M.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking here.
Boca Center is the area that is home to Rocco’s Tacos, the Marriott, as well as several office buildings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care