BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Center and related properties are suing the City of Boca Raton. In an ultra-simplified version of the suit, the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza say they expected the City of Boca Raton would permit them to build apartments and more. The suit claims the City says now says “no.” So the suit claims the “no” is costing the owners of Boca Center and Boca Plaza $137.6M.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking here.
Boca Center is the area that is home to Rocco’s Tacos, the Marriott, as well as several office buildings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District