BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Democratic Party is suing Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher — alleging misconduct in her handling of requests regarding the still unsettled fight between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson for a U.S. Senate Seat.
From the suit:
”Plaintiff made a written open records request to Supevisor Susan Bucher, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, seeking a full list of names of persons who submitted provisional ballots… Supervisor Bucher — in contrast to many super-visors across Florida — refused to produce the requested provisional ballot lists…”
The entire suit can be read here.
**Update: And here is the suit from Governor Rick Scott.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans