BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Democratic Party is suing Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher — alleging misconduct in her handling of requests regarding the still unsettled fight between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson for a U.S. Senate Seat.
From the suit:
”Plaintiff made a written open records request to Supevisor Susan Bucher, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, seeking a full list of names of persons who submitted provisional ballots… Supervisor Bucher — in contrast to many super-visors across Florida — refused to produce the requested provisional ballot lists…”
The entire suit can be read here.
**Update: And here is the suit from Governor Rick Scott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint