BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Democratic Party is suing Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher — alleging misconduct in her handling of requests regarding the still unsettled fight between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson for a U.S. Senate Seat.
From the suit:
”Plaintiff made a written open records request to Supevisor Susan Bucher, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, seeking a full list of names of persons who submitted provisional ballots… Supervisor Bucher — in contrast to many super-visors across Florida — refused to produce the requested provisional ballot lists…”
The entire suit can be read here.
**Update: And here is the suit from Governor Rick Scott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children