BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Democratic Party is suing Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher — alleging misconduct in her handling of requests regarding the still unsettled fight between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson for a U.S. Senate Seat.
From the suit:
”Plaintiff made a written open records request to Supevisor Susan Bucher, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, seeking a full list of names of persons who submitted provisional ballots… Supervisor Bucher — in contrast to many super-visors across Florida — refused to produce the requested provisional ballot lists…”
The entire suit can be read here.
**Update: And here is the suit from Governor Rick Scott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach