BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Democratic Party is suing Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher — alleging misconduct in her handling of requests regarding the still unsettled fight between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson for a U.S. Senate Seat.
From the suit:
”Plaintiff made a written open records request to Supevisor Susan Bucher, the Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, seeking a full list of names of persons who submitted provisional ballots… Supervisor Bucher — in contrast to many super-visors across Florida — refused to produce the requested provisional ballot lists…”
The entire suit can be read here.
**Update: And here is the suit from Governor Rick Scott.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida