BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Hospital) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital today announced the appointment of Ari Silverstein, MD, to the medical staff of the Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute (LCI) and BocaCare® Physician Network. Dr. Silverstein is a board-certified urological surgeon who specializes in general urology and urologic oncology. His expertise is in the surgical treatment and management of bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, kidney stones, male infertility, prostate cancer and urologic infections.
Dr. Silverstein earned his undergraduate degree at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee and his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. His postgraduate training included a residency program in general surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, where he served as senior urology resident, chief urology resident and completed a urology research fellowship.
“Dr. Silverstein’s vast expertise and experience in urology will be of great value to our team of surgeons and to the level of care we provide to our patients at the Institute,” said Louise Morrell, MD, Medical Director of LCI.
Dr. Silverstein is certified by the American Board of Urology and Fellow American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Association of Clinical Urologists, Florida Urological Association, Fort Lauderdale Surgical Society and Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association. He has been published in such prestigious peer-reviewed publications as the Annals of Plastic Surgery, Critical Reviews in Hematology and Oncology, International Journal of Impotence Research, Journal of Endourology and Journal of Urology.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector