BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Hospital) — Boca Raton Regional Hospital today announced the appointment of Ari Silverstein, MD, to the medical staff of the Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute (LCI) and BocaCare® Physician Network. Dr. Silverstein is a board-certified urological surgeon who specializes in general urology and urologic oncology. His expertise is in the surgical treatment and management of bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, kidney stones, male infertility, prostate cancer and urologic infections.
Dr. Silverstein earned his undergraduate degree at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee and his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. His postgraduate training included a residency program in general surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, where he served as senior urology resident, chief urology resident and completed a urology research fellowship.
“Dr. Silverstein’s vast expertise and experience in urology will be of great value to our team of surgeons and to the level of care we provide to our patients at the Institute,” said Louise Morrell, MD, Medical Director of LCI.
Dr. Silverstein is certified by the American Board of Urology and Fellow American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Association of Clinical Urologists, Florida Urological Association, Fort Lauderdale Surgical Society and Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association. He has been published in such prestigious peer-reviewed publications as the Annals of Plastic Surgery, Critical Reviews in Hematology and Oncology, International Journal of Impotence Research, Journal of Endourology and Journal of Urology.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen