DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Fire Rescue) — At 6:38pm crews responded to reports of a vehicle into a pond near Carrotwood Circle and Las Verdes Circle. Callers stated that the vehicle was sinking and an occupant was trying to kick out a window.
First arriving firefighters reported a vehicle completely submerged and immediately placed rescue divers into the water.
The divers quickly located the vehicle and rapidly removed the victim out of the water to waiting paramedics. The patient, an adult female, has been transported to a local area hospital.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON