BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this afternoon is set to provide an update details in the case of the infant girl found floating in the Boynton Beach Inlet Sunday.
“An off duty Boynton Beach Firefighter was boating on the ocean side of the Boynton Beach Inlet when he saw what appeared to be a body floating. Upon getting a closer look he did in fact confirm it was a body of a female infant. Age and how long the body was in the water is unknown at this time.
Detectives from the Special Victims Unit are on scene investigating further.
The female infant will be taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death and possible identification.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children