BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this afternoon is set to provide an update details in the case of the infant girl found floating in the Boynton Beach Inlet Sunday.
“An off duty Boynton Beach Firefighter was boating on the ocean side of the Boynton Beach Inlet when he saw what appeared to be a body floating. Upon getting a closer look he did in fact confirm it was a body of a female infant. Age and how long the body was in the water is unknown at this time.
Detectives from the Special Victims Unit are on scene investigating further.
The female infant will be taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death and possible identification.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County
- Zeta To Become Hurricane, Still On Gulf Coast Track
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike