BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know how they’ll do it, but make no mistake: with temps heading into the 40s overnight, many will awaken in Boca Raton and Delray Beach Wednesday to see women wearing Burberry Scarves, Lulu Lemon Yoga Pants and, of course, boots. They’ll do this while speaking loudly on cell phones to their long lost family on the island — you know, Long Island — where statements will be made like, “Daaaaahhhling, I can’t believe I spent all this money for a zero lot line house and now it’s 45 degrees outside. What will I do? I need another Xanax. But not until I have my Botox appointment.”
Yes, it’s the first real cold snap of the season, and with comes the fun of listening to complaints while watching folks wear clothes that don’t really go together.
As we do each and every year, please send us your photos of bizarre winter weather wear. Take the photos in the car line at school. Take them at the mall. Take them in the parking lot of your office. But please, take them. Then email them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton