BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know how they’ll do it, but make no mistake: with temps heading into the 40s overnight, many will awaken in Boca Raton and Delray Beach Wednesday to see women wearing Burberry Scarves, Lulu Lemon Yoga Pants and, of course, boots. They’ll do this while speaking loudly on cell phones to their long lost family on the island — you know, Long Island — where statements will be made like, “Daaaaahhhling, I can’t believe I spent all this money for a zero lot line house and now it’s 45 degrees outside. What will I do? I need another Xanax. But not until I have my Botox appointment.”
Yes, it’s the first real cold snap of the season, and with comes the fun of listening to complaints while watching folks wear clothes that don’t really go together.
As we do each and every year, please send us your photos of bizarre winter weather wear. Take the photos in the car line at school. Take them at the mall. Take them in the parking lot of your office. But please, take them. Then email them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive