BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know how they’ll do it, but make no mistake: with temps heading into the 40s overnight, many will awaken in Boca Raton and Delray Beach Wednesday to see women wearing Burberry Scarves, Lulu Lemon Yoga Pants and, of course, boots. They’ll do this while speaking loudly on cell phones to their long lost family on the island — you know, Long Island — where statements will be made like, “Daaaaahhhling, I can’t believe I spent all this money for a zero lot line house and now it’s 45 degrees outside. What will I do? I need another Xanax. But not until I have my Botox appointment.”
Yes, it’s the first real cold snap of the season, and with comes the fun of listening to complaints while watching folks wear clothes that don’t really go together.
As we do each and every year, please send us your photos of bizarre winter weather wear. Take the photos in the car line at school. Take them at the mall. Take them in the parking lot of your office. But please, take them. Then email them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars