BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report for Mircea Morariu is now complete, and reveals in detail the allegations against the Boca Raton Neurologist who is accused of putting a mix of Xanax and Zolpidem and Alprazolam in his ex-girlfriend’s drink.
According to the police report (which we have duplicated with exact spellings), “a customer observed (Morariu) pour a power like substance into a female’s drink while she was in the restroom. The female that left Morariu’s company to use the restroom was later identified as Jeannette Schroeder.”
The report adds:
”Officer Crowe met with Jeannette Schroeder who was standing at the front door of the restaurant with another manager. Boca Rato Fire Rescue responded to check on Schroeder as she was observed consuming the drink with the unknown powder substance inside of it… Morariu denied that he put a powdery substance in Schroeder’s drink. Morariu refused to answer any other questions.”
As the investigation continued, police learned that Schroeder was Morariu’s ex.
“Schroeder told me that she had recently reconnected with Mircea Morariu whom she had known through mutual friends for almost twenty years. Schroeder stated that she agreed to meet with Morariu at Ouzo Bay to discuss the fact that Morariu had just gotten engaged to a person that Schroeder thought that Morariu was no longer in a relationship with.”
Mircea Morariu is charged with poisoning food or water. He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Morariu’s website states that he is affiliated with Delray Medical Center. There has been no official statement from the hospital.
Read the complete police report here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections