BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report for Mircea Morariu is now complete, and reveals in detail the allegations against the Boca Raton Neurologist who is accused of putting a mix of Xanax and Zolpidem and Alprazolam in his ex-girlfriend’s drink.
According to the police report (which we have duplicated with exact spellings), “a customer observed (Morariu) pour a power like substance into a female’s drink while she was in the restroom. The female that left Morariu’s company to use the restroom was later identified as Jeannette Schroeder.”
The report adds:
”Officer Crowe met with Jeannette Schroeder who was standing at the front door of the restaurant with another manager. Boca Rato Fire Rescue responded to check on Schroeder as she was observed consuming the drink with the unknown powder substance inside of it… Morariu denied that he put a powdery substance in Schroeder’s drink. Morariu refused to answer any other questions.”
As the investigation continued, police learned that Schroeder was Morariu’s ex.
“Schroeder told me that she had recently reconnected with Mircea Morariu whom she had known through mutual friends for almost twenty years. Schroeder stated that she agreed to meet with Morariu at Ouzo Bay to discuss the fact that Morariu had just gotten engaged to a person that Schroeder thought that Morariu was no longer in a relationship with.”
Mircea Morariu is charged with poisoning food or water. He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Morariu’s website states that he is affiliated with Delray Medical Center. There has been no official statement from the hospital.
Read the complete police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach