DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Agustin Gonzalez remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of kidnap — human sex trafficking a child under 18 with mental incapacity; obscene communication with travel after using a computer to lure a child; obscene communication — using a computer to misrepresent age to lure a child; and public order crimes — use two way communication device to facilitate a felony.
”In early November 2018, Detectives began an investigation into Agustin “Froggy” Gonzalez, for attempting to seduce, solicit, lure or entice, a child or another person believed by the suspect to be a child to engage in unlawful sexual conduct.
The investigation culminated into the arrest of Agustin Gonzalez, DOB: 5/23/83 on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.”
Detectives believe there could be additional victims. Call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS or use the PBSO App to anonymously report information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates