DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Agustin Gonzalez remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of kidnap — human sex trafficking a child under 18 with mental incapacity; obscene communication with travel after using a computer to lure a child; obscene communication — using a computer to misrepresent age to lure a child; and public order crimes — use two way communication device to facilitate a felony.
”In early November 2018, Detectives began an investigation into Agustin “Froggy” Gonzalez, for attempting to seduce, solicit, lure or entice, a child or another person believed by the suspect to be a child to engage in unlawful sexual conduct.
The investigation culminated into the arrest of Agustin Gonzalez, DOB: 5/23/83 on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.”
Detectives believe there could be additional victims. Call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS or use the PBSO App to anonymously report information.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive