DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Agustin Gonzalez remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of kidnap — human sex trafficking a child under 18 with mental incapacity; obscene communication with travel after using a computer to lure a child; obscene communication — using a computer to misrepresent age to lure a child; and public order crimes — use two way communication device to facilitate a felony.
”In early November 2018, Detectives began an investigation into Agustin “Froggy” Gonzalez, for attempting to seduce, solicit, lure or entice, a child or another person believed by the suspect to be a child to engage in unlawful sexual conduct.
The investigation culminated into the arrest of Agustin Gonzalez, DOB: 5/23/83 on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.”
Detectives believe there could be additional victims. Call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS or use the PBSO App to anonymously report information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk