DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Agustin Gonzalez remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of kidnap — human sex trafficking a child under 18 with mental incapacity; obscene communication with travel after using a computer to lure a child; obscene communication — using a computer to misrepresent age to lure a child; and public order crimes — use two way communication device to facilitate a felony.
”In early November 2018, Detectives began an investigation into Agustin “Froggy” Gonzalez, for attempting to seduce, solicit, lure or entice, a child or another person believed by the suspect to be a child to engage in unlawful sexual conduct.
The investigation culminated into the arrest of Agustin Gonzalez, DOB: 5/23/83 on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.”
Detectives believe there could be additional victims. Call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS or use the PBSO App to anonymously report information.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside