BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re spending an increasing amount of time sitting on Lyons Road in the area of Clint Moore, rest assured there is good reason.
It’s apparently because construction workers aren’t really working.
As evidenced by these photos, traffic is snarling while workers sit on the back of pickup trucks, stand on other trucks, and seemingly just gawk at the drivers going nowhere fast.
This is all seemingly an offshoot of the latest projects by G.L. Homes — “Boca Bridges” and the community known as “Another Great Community From G.L. Homes.” The massive construction projects have required a reconfiguration of Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Linton — and apparently not FDot, not Palm Beach County and certainly not G.L. management is effective in handling the traffic problems being created.
Have your own pics? Send them our way — news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County