BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re spending an increasing amount of time sitting on Lyons Road in the area of Clint Moore, rest assured there is good reason.
It’s apparently because construction workers aren’t really working.
As evidenced by these photos, traffic is snarling while workers sit on the back of pickup trucks, stand on other trucks, and seemingly just gawk at the drivers going nowhere fast.
This is all seemingly an offshoot of the latest projects by G.L. Homes — “Boca Bridges” and the community known as “Another Great Community From G.L. Homes.” The massive construction projects have required a reconfiguration of Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Linton — and apparently not FDot, not Palm Beach County and certainly not G.L. management is effective in handling the traffic problems being created.
Have your own pics? Send them our way — news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools