BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re spending an increasing amount of time sitting on Lyons Road in the area of Clint Moore, rest assured there is good reason.
It’s apparently because construction workers aren’t really working.
As evidenced by these photos, traffic is snarling while workers sit on the back of pickup trucks, stand on other trucks, and seemingly just gawk at the drivers going nowhere fast.
This is all seemingly an offshoot of the latest projects by G.L. Homes — “Boca Bridges” and the community known as “Another Great Community From G.L. Homes.” The massive construction projects have required a reconfiguration of Lyons Road between Clint Moore and Linton — and apparently not FDot, not Palm Beach County and certainly not G.L. management is effective in handling the traffic problems being created.
Have your own pics? Send them our way — news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools