BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that it is receiving a series of bomb threats targeting locations throughout the area. Authorities say this mirrors bomb threats being received by law enforcement nationwide. At this time, the threats are not considered to be credible.
“We are currently monitoring multiple bomb threats that have been sent electronically to various locations throughout the county. These threats are also being reported to other locations nationwide & are NOT considered credible at this time.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton