BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chabad of East Boca, Inc. the Chabad at 770 East Palmetto Park Road, allegedly owes the architect of its facility nearly $100,000. The architect, Vander Ploeg and Associates, is now suing to get its money.
In a lawsuit just filed in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Vander Ploeg and Associates claims that the Chabad has a past due bill of $95,291.19. The company has placed a lien on the property.
The lawsuit, which you can read below, names Chabad of east Boca, Inc., and Michael Duca ‘as successor Trustee of the TJCV Florida Land Trust.’
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections