BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chabad of East Boca, Inc. the Chabad at 770 East Palmetto Park Road, allegedly owes the architect of its facility nearly $100,000. The architect, Vander Ploeg and Associates, is now suing to get its money.
In a lawsuit just filed in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Vander Ploeg and Associates claims that the Chabad has a past due bill of $95,291.19. The company has placed a lien on the property.
The lawsuit, which you can read below, names Chabad of east Boca, Inc., and Michael Duca ‘as successor Trustee of the TJCV Florida Land Trust.’
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped