BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chabad of East Boca, Inc. the Chabad at 770 East Palmetto Park Road, allegedly owes the architect of its facility nearly $100,000. The architect, Vander Ploeg and Associates, is now suing to get its money.
In a lawsuit just filed in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Vander Ploeg and Associates claims that the Chabad has a past due bill of $95,291.19. The company has placed a lien on the property.
The lawsuit, which you can read below, names Chabad of east Boca, Inc., and Michael Duca ‘as successor Trustee of the TJCV Florida Land Trust.’
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH