BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chabad of East Boca, Inc. the Chabad at 770 East Palmetto Park Road, allegedly owes the architect of its facility nearly $100,000. The architect, Vander Ploeg and Associates, is now suing to get its money.
In a lawsuit just filed in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Vander Ploeg and Associates claims that the Chabad has a past due bill of $95,291.19. The company has placed a lien on the property.
The lawsuit, which you can read below, names Chabad of east Boca, Inc., and Michael Duca ‘as successor Trustee of the TJCV Florida Land Trust.’
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi