BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chabad of East Boca, Inc. the Chabad at 770 East Palmetto Park Road, allegedly owes the architect of its facility nearly $100,000. The architect, Vander Ploeg and Associates, is now suing to get its money.
In a lawsuit just filed in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Vander Ploeg and Associates claims that the Chabad has a past due bill of $95,291.19. The company has placed a lien on the property.
The lawsuit, which you can read below, names Chabad of east Boca, Inc., and Michael Duca ‘as successor Trustee of the TJCV Florida Land Trust.’
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…