BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think it’s okay to ignore the rules of your HOA, think again. The Boca Landings Homeowners Association is suing Karen and Murray Wendman who allegedly refuse to remove the commercial vehicle seen here:
Like most HOA’s, Boca Landings prohibits the eyesore of a commercial vehicle parked in the driveway of a residential home. In this case, their home at 9408 Lake Serena Drive in Boca.
The lawsuit seeks injunctive relief and attorney fees.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking the download button.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today