BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think it’s okay to ignore the rules of your HOA, think again. The Boca Landings Homeowners Association is suing Karen and Murray Wendman who allegedly refuse to remove the commercial vehicle seen here:
Like most HOA’s, Boca Landings prohibits the eyesore of a commercial vehicle parked in the driveway of a residential home. In this case, their home at 9408 Lake Serena Drive in Boca.
The lawsuit seeks injunctive relief and attorney fees.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking the download button.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested