BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think it’s okay to ignore the rules of your HOA, think again. The Boca Landings Homeowners Association is suing Karen and Murray Wendman who allegedly refuse to remove the commercial vehicle seen here:
Like most HOA’s, Boca Landings prohibits the eyesore of a commercial vehicle parked in the driveway of a residential home. In this case, their home at 9408 Lake Serena Drive in Boca.
The lawsuit seeks injunctive relief and attorney fees.
Read the complete lawsuit by clicking the download button.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose