BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Public records strongly suggest that the as yet unnamed community being built on the east side of Lyons Road, just north of Clint Moore, will in fact be named “Bridges South,” creating the marketing challenged concept of a builder selling B.S. in Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Property Appraiser reveals that several lots have been platted and given addresses with street names including New River Falls Road, Aquavera Way, and Skyward Street. All list “Bridges South Plat One” as the official Palm Beach County designation.
While the community is, in fact, south of The Bridges, those with marketing knowledge question why GL Homes, plagued recently with a wave of car thefts in nearby Seven Bridges and social media tales of children being cut due to protruding screws in the Seven Bridges “splash pad,” would willingly create a new community that will be referred to as “B.S.”
The domain name “BridgesSouth.com” has been registered. (Incidentally, we’ve registered BridgesSouth.net — we want to be Boca’s BS News Source).
GL, which is building Seven Bridges as “Boynton Beach Associates” and Boca Bridges and the apparently named Bridges South as “Boca Raton Associates” is currently engaged in a major media buy in New York City promoting both Seven Bridges and its Valencia 55+ communities across Florida. Seven Bridges and Valencia communities are heavily populated by homeowners originating from New York and New Jersey.
Joked a real estate observer: “If the name actually is Bridges South, we’ll see if New Yorkers and Northern New Jersey residents will jump at spending close to a million dollars for B.S. in Boca Raton.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County