BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lori Hope Goldstein of Jericho, NY, was wearing a black blouse with black leather pants and black boots as she was arrested by PBSO in Boca Raton for allegedly driving drunk on New Year’s Eve.
According to the police report, which you can read by clicking the button below, Goldstein was “rambling and talkative,” and “admitted to taking Xanax” to police who observed her with glassy and bloodshot eyes.
Police responded to SW 18th Street west of South Military Trail when multiple eyewitnesses told police that Goldstein hit a stopped car in front of her. Twice.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early on New Year’s Day. She was released just after 6 a.m. on her own recognizance.
Read the complete report by clicking the button, above.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring