BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lori Hope Goldstein of Jericho, NY, was wearing a black blouse with black leather pants and black boots as she was arrested by PBSO in Boca Raton for allegedly driving drunk on New Year’s Eve.
According to the police report, which you can read by clicking the button below, Goldstein was “rambling and talkative,” and “admitted to taking Xanax” to police who observed her with glassy and bloodshot eyes.
Police responded to SW 18th Street west of South Military Trail when multiple eyewitnesses told police that Goldstein hit a stopped car in front of her. Twice.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early on New Year’s Day. She was released just after 6 a.m. on her own recognizance.
Read the complete report by clicking the button, above.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected