BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lori Hope Goldstein of Jericho, NY, was wearing a black blouse with black leather pants and black boots as she was arrested by PBSO in Boca Raton for allegedly driving drunk on New Year’s Eve.
According to the police report, which you can read by clicking the button below, Goldstein was “rambling and talkative,” and “admitted to taking Xanax” to police who observed her with glassy and bloodshot eyes.
Police responded to SW 18th Street west of South Military Trail when multiple eyewitnesses told police that Goldstein hit a stopped car in front of her. Twice.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early on New Year’s Day. She was released just after 6 a.m. on her own recognizance.
Read the complete report by clicking the button, above.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW