BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lori Hope Goldstein of Jericho, NY, was wearing a black blouse with black leather pants and black boots as she was arrested by PBSO in Boca Raton for allegedly driving drunk on New Year’s Eve.
According to the police report, which you can read by clicking the button below, Goldstein was “rambling and talkative,” and “admitted to taking Xanax” to police who observed her with glassy and bloodshot eyes.
Police responded to SW 18th Street west of South Military Trail when multiple eyewitnesses told police that Goldstein hit a stopped car in front of her. Twice.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early on New Year’s Day. She was released just after 6 a.m. on her own recognizance.
Read the complete report by clicking the button, above.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail