DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office ended the year in a community where it spent much of the year — Seven Bridges. After a year of car thefts (where keys were left in the vehicles), burglaries, a critical golf cart (driven by teens) vs. car crash leading to the reported severing of a child’s ear, the social media report of kids with a gun in the clubhouse (where parents refused to speak with police), and one notable report of an overnight break-in where nothing was stolen and the homeowner was admittedly “smoking” and “may have left the slider unlocked,” PBSO was called one more time to Seven Bridges for this incident which allegedly occurred on 12/30:
“AN UNKNOWN MALE WAS SEEN ON VIDEO BODY SLAMMING INTO THE HOOD OF THE VICTIM’S VEHICLE. THE W/M, APPEARED TO BE 5’8 AND APPROXIMATELY 120 LBS, WEARING BLACK SHORTS & GRAY T- SHIRT. THE MALE WAS PART OF GROUP OF EIGHT JUVENILES WHICH WERE SEEN ON VIDEO WALKING ON VITRAIL LN. TWO UNK JUVENILES WERE ALSO SEEN WALKING UP TO THE FRONT DOOR OF A RESIDENCE IN THE 9700 BLOCK OF VITRAIL LN AND ONE OF THEM KICKED THE FRONT DOOR.
NO KNOWN SUPECTS AT THIS TIME, CASE INACTIVE.”
There have been no incident reports filed from the community in the first four days of 2019.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday