DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Irma Fensterman, 88, died Sunday following a December 27th crash at the intersection of Linton Blvd. and Bryan Blvd., in Delray Beach.
Fensterman, according to PBSO investigators, “was traveling northbound on Bryan Blvd. and was attempting to cross Linton Blvd. (Another driver) was traveling eastbound on Linton Blvd. an as it reached the intersection of Bryan Blvd., Fensterman traveled into its path. The driver of the second car attempted evasive maneuvers to avoid a collision, but violently struck the front driver’s side door of Fensterman’s 2016 Nissan Rogue. Both drivers claimed to have had a green light. Both drivers were transported to Delray Medical Center where Fensterman died on Sunday.”
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch