DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Irma Fensterman, 88, died Sunday following a December 27th crash at the intersection of Linton Blvd. and Bryan Blvd., in Delray Beach.
Fensterman, according to PBSO investigators, “was traveling northbound on Bryan Blvd. and was attempting to cross Linton Blvd. (Another driver) was traveling eastbound on Linton Blvd. an as it reached the intersection of Bryan Blvd., Fensterman traveled into its path. The driver of the second car attempted evasive maneuvers to avoid a collision, but violently struck the front driver’s side door of Fensterman’s 2016 Nissan Rogue. Both drivers claimed to have had a green light. Both drivers were transported to Delray Medical Center where Fensterman died on Sunday.”
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge