DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Irma Fensterman, 88, died Sunday following a December 27th crash at the intersection of Linton Blvd. and Bryan Blvd., in Delray Beach.
Fensterman, according to PBSO investigators, “was traveling northbound on Bryan Blvd. and was attempting to cross Linton Blvd. (Another driver) was traveling eastbound on Linton Blvd. an as it reached the intersection of Bryan Blvd., Fensterman traveled into its path. The driver of the second car attempted evasive maneuvers to avoid a collision, but violently struck the front driver’s side door of Fensterman’s 2016 Nissan Rogue. Both drivers claimed to have had a green light. Both drivers were transported to Delray Medical Center where Fensterman died on Sunday.”
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students