BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Monday night crash at I-95 and Glades Road in Boca Raton left one man dead and another seriously injured.
Florida Highway Patrol says 25 year old Enrico DeSantis of Boynton Beach failed to maintain control of his 2005 BMW. It spun out of control and collided with the front of a 2006 Toyota 4Runner driven by Herman D. Guadron Ramos of Oakland Park. The 4Runner overturned several times — killing passenger Miguel Angel Garcia Lopez, 34, also of Oakland Park. Lopez was pronounced dead on the scene.
Neither DeSantis, nor his passenger — Courtney Wolf, 27, of Boynton Beach — were injured.
Ramos was transported to Delray Medical Center as a “trauma alert.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch