BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman broke into a Boynton Beach Police substation and ate an officer’s lunch. We can’d do better than the release sent out by Boynton Beach, so enjoy the following and then read the complete arrest report, below.
“Her first mistake was breaking into our substation. The second was eating Agent Berben’s chicken and asparagus (although she’s clearly not a fan of asparagus). Her third mistake was leaving her wallet and FL ID behind. Today, detectives arrested Yvelande Jean-Pierre and charged her with burglary to an unoccupied structure, theft and criminal mischief.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors