BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman broke into a Boynton Beach Police substation and ate an officer’s lunch. We can’d do better than the release sent out by Boynton Beach, so enjoy the following and then read the complete arrest report, below.
“Her first mistake was breaking into our substation. The second was eating Agent Berben’s chicken and asparagus (although she’s clearly not a fan of asparagus). Her third mistake was leaving her wallet and FL ID behind. Today, detectives arrested Yvelande Jean-Pierre and charged her with burglary to an unoccupied structure, theft and criminal mischief.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested