BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman broke into a Boynton Beach Police substation and ate an officer’s lunch. We can’d do better than the release sent out by Boynton Beach, so enjoy the following and then read the complete arrest report, below.
“Her first mistake was breaking into our substation. The second was eating Agent Berben’s chicken and asparagus (although she’s clearly not a fan of asparagus). Her third mistake was leaving her wallet and FL ID behind. Today, detectives arrested Yvelande Jean-Pierre and charged her with burglary to an unoccupied structure, theft and criminal mischief.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge