BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve said it before: if you don’t want to pay HOA dues for an upscale community, don’t buy a house in an upscale community. That’s the message being learned by an increasing number of homeowners across South Palm Beach County. This time, it’s Mathurin Yonko and Suzie Yonko who own a home — according to court documents — in Canyon Trails in south Boynton.
The Yonkos, accoridng to a just filed suit by the Homeowner’s Association, haven’t paid their HOA fees since the start of 2018. Total due: $4,591.22. That includes attorneys fees. The suit seeks to “foreclose a lien” on the property.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child