BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve said it before: if you don’t want to pay HOA dues for an upscale community, don’t buy a house in an upscale community. That’s the message being learned by an increasing number of homeowners across South Palm Beach County. This time, it’s Mathurin Yonko and Suzie Yonko who own a home — according to court documents — in Canyon Trails in south Boynton.
The Yonkos, accoridng to a just filed suit by the Homeowner’s Association, haven’t paid their HOA fees since the start of 2018. Total due: $4,591.22. That includes attorneys fees. The suit seeks to “foreclose a lien” on the property.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS