DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stunning allegations are listed in a just-filed lawsuit against the Addison Reserve Country Club in Delray Beach.
The suit, filed by now former server Kesyord Pierre who is Haitian, claims that “on numerous occasions, (Addison Reserve’s) white employees perpetrated the following type of language/conduct directed towards, or in the presence of Mr. Pierre on a frequent, mostly daily basis: Employees gave Mr. Pierre a plate of watermelon and fried chicken for his birthday, (called him) black, n- – – er, said “Monkey, get out of Addison,” was asked “why are you here, you don’t speak English?”
The suit also claims: “(a) supervisor on a regular basis grabbed Mr. Pierre’s nipple (and) rubbed Mr. Pierre’s head (asking) “what’s up with your nappy hair? You’ve gone bald.”
The suit also alleges that Mr. Pierre was told “You M-F Haitians need to stop talking Creole in the dining room … you sound like you’re in the jungle.”
The lawsuit, which includes 55 counts of allegations, was filed by the law firm of William M. Julien, PA in Boynton Beach. You can read the document by clicking the download button below. The suit seeks damages in excess of the statuatory minimum for circuit court which is $15,000. The suit also seeks Addison Reserve to cease discriminatory practices — which the plaintiff alleges took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector