DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stunning allegations are listed in a just-filed lawsuit against the Addison Reserve Country Club in Delray Beach.
The suit, filed by now former server Kesyord Pierre who is Haitian, claims that “on numerous occasions, (Addison Reserve’s) white employees perpetrated the following type of language/conduct directed towards, or in the presence of Mr. Pierre on a frequent, mostly daily basis: Employees gave Mr. Pierre a plate of watermelon and fried chicken for his birthday, (called him) black, n- – – er, said “Monkey, get out of Addison,” was asked “why are you here, you don’t speak English?”
The suit also claims: “(a) supervisor on a regular basis grabbed Mr. Pierre’s nipple (and) rubbed Mr. Pierre’s head (asking) “what’s up with your nappy hair? You’ve gone bald.”
The suit also alleges that Mr. Pierre was told “You M-F Haitians need to stop talking Creole in the dining room … you sound like you’re in the jungle.”
The lawsuit, which includes 55 counts of allegations, was filed by the law firm of William M. Julien, PA in Boynton Beach. You can read the document by clicking the download button below. The suit seeks damages in excess of the statuatory minimum for circuit court which is $15,000. The suit also seeks Addison Reserve to cease discriminatory practices — which the plaintiff alleges took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance