DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Emily Arel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the cheek.
According to a police report, officers responded to the apartment Arel and her boyfriend shared in the 2400 block of Jaeger Drive. Officers were met by a man who ran to them saying that he wanted to press charges. Officers wrote that they saw blood coming from the man’s cheek. He told them that Arel stabbed him with a knife after they argued over bills.
The two — according to the report — had been drinking prior to the incident.
Arel is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.” Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge