DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Emily Arel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the cheek.
According to a police report, officers responded to the apartment Arel and her boyfriend shared in the 2400 block of Jaeger Drive. Officers were met by a man who ran to them saying that he wanted to press charges. Officers wrote that they saw blood coming from the man’s cheek. He told them that Arel stabbed him with a knife after they argued over bills.
The two — according to the report — had been drinking prior to the incident.
Arel is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.” Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance