DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Emily Arel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the cheek.
According to a police report, officers responded to the apartment Arel and her boyfriend shared in the 2400 block of Jaeger Drive. Officers were met by a man who ran to them saying that he wanted to press charges. Officers wrote that they saw blood coming from the man’s cheek. He told them that Arel stabbed him with a knife after they argued over bills.
The two — according to the report — had been drinking prior to the incident.
Arel is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.” Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists