DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Emily Arel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the cheek.
According to a police report, officers responded to the apartment Arel and her boyfriend shared in the 2400 block of Jaeger Drive. Officers were met by a man who ran to them saying that he wanted to press charges. Officers wrote that they saw blood coming from the man’s cheek. He told them that Arel stabbed him with a knife after they argued over bills.
The two — according to the report — had been drinking prior to the incident.
Arel is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.” Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop