DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Emily Arel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the cheek.
According to a police report, officers responded to the apartment Arel and her boyfriend shared in the 2400 block of Jaeger Drive. Officers were met by a man who ran to them saying that he wanted to press charges. Officers wrote that they saw blood coming from the man’s cheek. He told them that Arel stabbed him with a knife after they argued over bills.
The two — according to the report — had been drinking prior to the incident.
Arel is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.” Bond has not been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose