POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FLDHSMV media release verbatim) — As part of its continued efforts to offer enhanced service to customers, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) opened its newest full-service driver license office in Pompano Beach last week. There are five DHSMV driver license offices in Broward County.
The new Pompano Beach office, located at the Pompano Citi Centre at 1955 N Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Customers can also save time by making an appointment prior to going into a DHSMV office.
The Pompano Citi Centre office offers the following services:
• Driver license issuance;
• Driver license testing;
• Identification card issuance;
• Emergency contact information registration; and
• Fingerprinting for commercial drivers.
Customers should check www.GoRenew.com to find out whether the services they need are available online before visiting a service center. Most licensing services are available online, except for instances where a driver is applying for their first driver license, a current license has expired or if the driver has legally changed their name. For a listing of all driver license and motor vehicle service centers, visit www.flhsmv.gov/locations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates