BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Barrelli, if the police report is correct, made two unfortunate decisions early Saturday morning inside of “O’Brian’s” (61 SE 1st Avenue in Boca).
Unfortunate Decision #1: Refusing to leave the bar when police were called to tell him to leave. He even, according to the arrest report, demanded a piece of paper telling him to leave. A police officer told him there was no “piece of paper” with that instruction. That it’s a verbal instruction. And that he needs to obey.
Unfortunate Decision #2: Allegedly telling a police officer that he hopes the officer’s salary can cover plastic surgery because he “never forgets a face.”
Barrelli is charged with trespassing and “intimidation — threat with death, serious bodily harm to a law enforcement officer.”
Joseph Barrelli was booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. The arrest report states Barrelli is unemployed and lives in the 100 block of SW 15th street in Boca.
Read the complete arrest report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District