BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Barrelli, if the police report is correct, made two unfortunate decisions early Saturday morning inside of “O’Brian’s” (61 SE 1st Avenue in Boca).
Unfortunate Decision #1: Refusing to leave the bar when police were called to tell him to leave. He even, according to the arrest report, demanded a piece of paper telling him to leave. A police officer told him there was no “piece of paper” with that instruction. That it’s a verbal instruction. And that he needs to obey.
Unfortunate Decision #2: Allegedly telling a police officer that he hopes the officer’s salary can cover plastic surgery because he “never forgets a face.”
Barrelli is charged with trespassing and “intimidation — threat with death, serious bodily harm to a law enforcement officer.”
Joseph Barrelli was booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. The arrest report states Barrelli is unemployed and lives in the 100 block of SW 15th street in Boca.
Read the complete arrest report below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT