BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Barrelli, if the police report is correct, made two unfortunate decisions early Saturday morning inside of “O’Brian’s” (61 SE 1st Avenue in Boca).
Unfortunate Decision #1: Refusing to leave the bar when police were called to tell him to leave. He even, according to the arrest report, demanded a piece of paper telling him to leave. A police officer told him there was no “piece of paper” with that instruction. That it’s a verbal instruction. And that he needs to obey.
Unfortunate Decision #2: Allegedly telling a police officer that he hopes the officer’s salary can cover plastic surgery because he “never forgets a face.”
Barrelli is charged with trespassing and “intimidation — threat with death, serious bodily harm to a law enforcement officer.”
Joseph Barrelli was booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. The arrest report states Barrelli is unemployed and lives in the 100 block of SW 15th street in Boca.
Read the complete arrest report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident