BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who sent this in, it looks like Publix at Clint Moore and 441 has two problems. First, customers wearing spandex that’s just too tight. (No, it’s not okay). And more importantly, a dog that leaves doggy waste product in the place where you buy food.
Woman With Too Tight Spandex Walking Dog In Place Where Fresh Food Is Sold: YOU are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place (especially one that says NO DOGS). Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday