BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who sent this in, it looks like Publix at Clint Moore and 441 has two problems. First, customers wearing spandex that’s just too tight. (No, it’s not okay). And more importantly, a dog that leaves doggy waste product in the place where you buy food.
Woman With Too Tight Spandex Walking Dog In Place Where Fresh Food Is Sold: YOU are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place (especially one that says NO DOGS). Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach