BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who sent this in, it looks like Publix at Clint Moore and 441 has two problems. First, customers wearing spandex that’s just too tight. (No, it’s not okay). And more importantly, a dog that leaves doggy waste product in the place where you buy food.
Woman With Too Tight Spandex Walking Dog In Place Where Fresh Food Is Sold: YOU are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place (especially one that says NO DOGS). Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED