BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seriously. Dareese Gutierrez of the unit block of SE 8th Street in Boca Raton is facing a robbery charge after he was identified in a photo array as taking part in therobbery of two men walking in the parking lot at 299 W. Camino Real back in November.
The two men were also roughed up, but Gutierrez is not being charged with that part of the crime. Those suspects have been apprehended separately.
We’re not sure if it was the bright pink hair that ultimately led police to Gutierrez, who is of course innocent until proven otherwise. Nor do we know if his new friends in the Palm Beach County jail all chipped in to buy him a shirt saying “Hair Today, Here For A Lot Of Tomorrows.”
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open