BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seriously. Dareese Gutierrez of the unit block of SE 8th Street in Boca Raton is facing a robbery charge after he was identified in a photo array as taking part in therobbery of two men walking in the parking lot at 299 W. Camino Real back in November.
The two men were also roughed up, but Gutierrez is not being charged with that part of the crime. Those suspects have been apprehended separately.
We’re not sure if it was the bright pink hair that ultimately led police to Gutierrez, who is of course innocent until proven otherwise. Nor do we know if his new friends in the Palm Beach County jail all chipped in to buy him a shirt saying “Hair Today, Here For A Lot Of Tomorrows.”
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation