BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seriously. Dareese Gutierrez of the unit block of SE 8th Street in Boca Raton is facing a robbery charge after he was identified in a photo array as taking part in therobbery of two men walking in the parking lot at 299 W. Camino Real back in November.
The two men were also roughed up, but Gutierrez is not being charged with that part of the crime. Those suspects have been apprehended separately.
We’re not sure if it was the bright pink hair that ultimately led police to Gutierrez, who is of course innocent until proven otherwise. Nor do we know if his new friends in the Palm Beach County jail all chipped in to buy him a shirt saying “Hair Today, Here For A Lot Of Tomorrows.”
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming