BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seriously. Dareese Gutierrez of the unit block of SE 8th Street in Boca Raton is facing a robbery charge after he was identified in a photo array as taking part in therobbery of two men walking in the parking lot at 299 W. Camino Real back in November.
The two men were also roughed up, but Gutierrez is not being charged with that part of the crime. Those suspects have been apprehended separately.
We’re not sure if it was the bright pink hair that ultimately led police to Gutierrez, who is of course innocent until proven otherwise. Nor do we know if his new friends in the Palm Beach County jail all chipped in to buy him a shirt saying “Hair Today, Here For A Lot Of Tomorrows.”
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely
- RESCUE: Man Jumps From Deerfield Pier, Boca Raton and Broward Rescuers Retrieve
- DON’T DROWN: Palm Beach County Promotes Water Safety This Holiday Weekend
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching System East Of Florida
- MISSING CHILD: Statewide Alert Issued For Palm Beach County Child
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Boca Raton Crash
- Plane Crashes On Congress Avenue Near Lantana Airport, PBSO On Scene