BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seriously. Dareese Gutierrez of the unit block of SE 8th Street in Boca Raton is facing a robbery charge after he was identified in a photo array as taking part in therobbery of two men walking in the parking lot at 299 W. Camino Real back in November.
The two men were also roughed up, but Gutierrez is not being charged with that part of the crime. Those suspects have been apprehended separately.
We’re not sure if it was the bright pink hair that ultimately led police to Gutierrez, who is of course innocent until proven otherwise. Nor do we know if his new friends in the Palm Beach County jail all chipped in to buy him a shirt saying “Hair Today, Here For A Lot Of Tomorrows.”
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi