BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca Platt of the 2900 block of Needham Court in Delray is facing an elevated DUI charge following her arrest by PBSO.
According to booking records, Platt is charged with DUI — “.15 or higher with person under 18 in vehicle.”
Platt was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:49 Tuesday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just before 10 a.m.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists