BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Charles Bruner, 80, of Rheims Road in Boca Raton has died.
According to police, “On January 17, 2019, (Bruner) was traveling south on Cherbourg Drive when for unknown reasons (his car) departed west off of the roadway and entered a lake. On February 8, 2019, Bruner succumbed to the injuries he sustained as a result of the collision.”
Bruner was driving a 2016 Kia Optima at the time of the incident.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive