DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com reported earlier this month on the repeated — serious — health inspection violations logged by state investigators at the Mizner Country Club restaurant. These records are public, and represent a “snapshot” look at the operation of a food service establishment. They are provided by the State of Florida to simultaneously hold restaurant staffers accountable, while protecting customers from eating in an establishment that could have sanitary issues.
But in an email “blast” to Mizner homeowners, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Mizner Country Club GM Larry Savvides downplayed the violations marked as “High Priority” by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation, going so far as to suggest that the people who complained to health officials were merely disgruntled and could now face legal action.
The State of Florida, however, verified the complaints as legitimate. Mizner Country Club was inspected and reinspected over several days.
Here is our original article listing the multitude of “High Priority Violations” observed by official inspectors.
Here is the email sent by Savvides:
BocaNewsNow.com will stay on this story, and any legal action taken by the Mizner County Club Board attempting to retaliate against those reporting violations to the State of Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop