DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com reported earlier this month on the repeated — serious — health inspection violations logged by state investigators at the Mizner Country Club restaurant. These records are public, and represent a “snapshot” look at the operation of a food service establishment. They are provided by the State of Florida to simultaneously hold restaurant staffers accountable, while protecting customers from eating in an establishment that could have sanitary issues.
But in an email “blast” to Mizner homeowners, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Mizner Country Club GM Larry Savvides downplayed the violations marked as “High Priority” by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation, going so far as to suggest that the people who complained to health officials were merely disgruntled and could now face legal action.
The State of Florida, however, verified the complaints as legitimate. Mizner Country Club was inspected and reinspected over several days.
Here is our original article listing the multitude of “High Priority Violations” observed by official inspectors.
Here is the email sent by Savvides:
BocaNewsNow.com will stay on this story, and any legal action taken by the Mizner County Club Board attempting to retaliate against those reporting violations to the State of Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge