DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeremy Banner of Cypress Lakes Preserve in Lake Worth is dead following an early morning tractor trailer crash on 441 in Delray, just north of Atlantic.
According to PBSO, Banner was heading southbound in his Tesla when Richard Wood of Euskin, driving a 2019 International Semi, was traveling eastbound on the driveway from Pero Farms on to 441. Banner, in his Tesla, couldn’t stop. He drove under the truck which sheared off the top of the Tesla. The Tesla continued on for nearly half a mile before it came to rest — Banner was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the truck driver did make a brief stop before entering 441 — no charges have yet been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…