DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jeremy Banner of Cypress Lakes Preserve in Lake Worth is dead following an early morning tractor trailer crash on 441 in Delray, just north of Atlantic.
According to PBSO, Banner was heading southbound in his Tesla when Richard Wood of Euskin, driving a 2019 International Semi, was traveling eastbound on the driveway from Pero Farms on to 441. Banner, in his Tesla, couldn’t stop. He drove under the truck which sheared off the top of the Tesla. The Tesla continued on for nearly half a mile before it came to rest — Banner was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the truck driver did make a brief stop before entering 441 — no charges have yet been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped