BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another entitled Boca-ite bringing a dog into a supermarket. Just as Publix is aggressively cutting down on K9’s in its stores, Fresh Market on 441 in West Boca Raton apparently couldn’t care less. It seems food isn’t fresh or truly natural unless it’s had the opportunity to be peed on by a dog.
We thank our reader for submitting this photo from earlier today. Why a man feels it necessary to walk his foo-foo dog in a supermarket is unclear. Why Fresh Market lets it happen is even more mind boggling.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors