BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another entitled Boca-ite bringing a dog into a supermarket. Just as Publix is aggressively cutting down on K9’s in its stores, Fresh Market on 441 in West Boca Raton apparently couldn’t care less. It seems food isn’t fresh or truly natural unless it’s had the opportunity to be peed on by a dog.
We thank our reader for submitting this photo from earlier today. Why a man feels it necessary to walk his foo-foo dog in a supermarket is unclear. Why Fresh Market lets it happen is even more mind boggling.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community