BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another entitled Boca-ite bringing a dog into a supermarket. Just as Publix is aggressively cutting down on K9’s in its stores, Fresh Market on 441 in West Boca Raton apparently couldn’t care less. It seems food isn’t fresh or truly natural unless it’s had the opportunity to be peed on by a dog.
We thank our reader for submitting this photo from earlier today. Why a man feels it necessary to walk his foo-foo dog in a supermarket is unclear. Why Fresh Market lets it happen is even more mind boggling.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two