BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another entitled Boca-ite bringing a dog into a supermarket. Just as Publix is aggressively cutting down on K9’s in its stores, Fresh Market on 441 in West Boca Raton apparently couldn’t care less. It seems food isn’t fresh or truly natural unless it’s had the opportunity to be peed on by a dog.
We thank our reader for submitting this photo from earlier today. Why a man feels it necessary to walk his foo-foo dog in a supermarket is unclear. Why Fresh Market lets it happen is even more mind boggling.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk