BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Henry Swedlaw, 68, was killed in the I-95 wreck that snarled traffic Thursday afternoon.
Swedlaw was traveling northbound on I-95 just south of Glades Road when FHP investigators write: “for unknown reasons, Swedlaw failed to maintain his designated lane of travel and veered in a northeastern direction.He traveled across the gore that separates the outside lane from Glades Road on-ramp lane. Swedlaw continued to travel in a northereastern direction across Glades Road on-ramp lane, the right paved shoulder and onto the eastern grass shoulder. As a result of this, the front right of his vehicle collided with a support bridge column for Glades Road. The driver died on the scene.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected