BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Henry Swedlaw, 68, was killed in the I-95 wreck that snarled traffic Thursday afternoon.
Swedlaw was traveling northbound on I-95 just south of Glades Road when FHP investigators write: “for unknown reasons, Swedlaw failed to maintain his designated lane of travel and veered in a northeastern direction.He traveled across the gore that separates the outside lane from Glades Road on-ramp lane. Swedlaw continued to travel in a northereastern direction across Glades Road on-ramp lane, the right paved shoulder and onto the eastern grass shoulder. As a result of this, the front right of his vehicle collided with a support bridge column for Glades Road. The driver died on the scene.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical