BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Henry Swedlaw, 68, was killed in the I-95 wreck that snarled traffic Thursday afternoon.
Swedlaw was traveling northbound on I-95 just south of Glades Road when FHP investigators write: “for unknown reasons, Swedlaw failed to maintain his designated lane of travel and veered in a northeastern direction.He traveled across the gore that separates the outside lane from Glades Road on-ramp lane. Swedlaw continued to travel in a northereastern direction across Glades Road on-ramp lane, the right paved shoulder and onto the eastern grass shoulder. As a result of this, the front right of his vehicle collided with a support bridge column for Glades Road. The driver died on the scene.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn