BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Henry Swedlaw, 68, was killed in the I-95 wreck that snarled traffic Thursday afternoon.
Swedlaw was traveling northbound on I-95 just south of Glades Road when FHP investigators write: “for unknown reasons, Swedlaw failed to maintain his designated lane of travel and veered in a northeastern direction.He traveled across the gore that separates the outside lane from Glades Road on-ramp lane. Swedlaw continued to travel in a northereastern direction across Glades Road on-ramp lane, the right paved shoulder and onto the eastern grass shoulder. As a result of this, the front right of his vehicle collided with a support bridge column for Glades Road. The driver died on the scene.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton