DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mizner Country Club has now officially been fined by the State of Florida for violating several significant health codes in its restaurant. Several of the violations — issued following inspections earlier this year — were considered “high priority” by investigators. “High Priority” items suggest that public health may be in jeopardy.
While the fine assessed by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation is only $200, the official reprimand from the state is significant. Country clubs and HOA’s tend to not care about financial penalties — it’s public reputation that matters. Mizner Country Club is now facing reputational issues.
The food situation is significant, as is the apparent admittance of alleged car thieves earlier this month.
Read the complete charging from DBPR document below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child