DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mizner Country Club has now officially been fined by the State of Florida for violating several significant health codes in its restaurant. Several of the violations — issued following inspections earlier this year — were considered “high priority” by investigators. “High Priority” items suggest that public health may be in jeopardy.
While the fine assessed by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation is only $200, the official reprimand from the state is significant. Country clubs and HOA’s tend to not care about financial penalties — it’s public reputation that matters. Mizner Country Club is now facing reputational issues.
The food situation is significant, as is the apparent admittance of alleged car thieves earlier this month.
Read the complete charging from DBPR document below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens