BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We really like Blaze Pizza so we were saddened today when this photo arrived in the BocaNewsNow.com email box. The disease the continues to afflict so many in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — “I-Need-To-Take-My-Dog-Everywhere-Because-I-Am-Sorely-Lacking-Something-In-My-Life-Itis” — has apparently afflicted a patron of Blaze Pizza on 441 in West Boca Raton.
We are unaware of Dog Pizza being a new offering at Blaze, which we hope will immediately stop customers from bringing animals (other than legitimate service animals or K9 officers) into the restaurant.
(We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your Boca Rudeton™ submissions to news(at)bocanewsnow.com).
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER