BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We really like Blaze Pizza so we were saddened today when this photo arrived in the BocaNewsNow.com email box. The disease the continues to afflict so many in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — “I-Need-To-Take-My-Dog-Everywhere-Because-I-Am-Sorely-Lacking-Something-In-My-Life-Itis” — has apparently afflicted a patron of Blaze Pizza on 441 in West Boca Raton.
We are unaware of Dog Pizza being a new offering at Blaze, which we hope will immediately stop customers from bringing animals (other than legitimate service animals or K9 officers) into the restaurant.
(We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your Boca Rudeton™ submissions to news(at)bocanewsnow.com).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring