BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We really like Blaze Pizza so we were saddened today when this photo arrived in the BocaNewsNow.com email box. The disease the continues to afflict so many in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — “I-Need-To-Take-My-Dog-Everywhere-Because-I-Am-Sorely-Lacking-Something-In-My-Life-Itis” — has apparently afflicted a patron of Blaze Pizza on 441 in West Boca Raton.
We are unaware of Dog Pizza being a new offering at Blaze, which we hope will immediately stop customers from bringing animals (other than legitimate service animals or K9 officers) into the restaurant.
(We remind our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your Boca Rudeton™ submissions to news(at)bocanewsnow.com).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida