BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Publix at Clint Moore and 441 was doing a bit better for a while — based on emails from readers. But to kinda sorta quote Brittney Spears, “Ooops, they did it again.” Publix let a man with a dog into the store, despite signs on the door and Publix managers being a bit more aggressive in efforts to keep the supermarket dog free.
Our reader sent us this photo which speaks for itself. Why oh why must this man have a dog in Publix — the place where you go for fresh food believing that it hasn’t been licked or sniffed, and that floors are pee-free.
Oh Publix, shopping isn’t a pleasure if you let people in suffering from the disease afflicting so many in Boca Raton and Delray Beach: “I-Need-To-Take-My-Dog-Everywhere-Because-I-Am-Sorely-Lacking-Something-In-My-Life-Itis.” We’re all for the Americans With Disabilities Act, but this disease isn’t covered.
(Reminder to our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your Boca Rudeton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday