BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Publix at Clint Moore and 441 was doing a bit better for a while — based on emails from readers. But to kinda sorta quote Brittney Spears, “Ooops, they did it again.” Publix let a man with a dog into the store, despite signs on the door and Publix managers being a bit more aggressive in efforts to keep the supermarket dog free.
Our reader sent us this photo which speaks for itself. Why oh why must this man have a dog in Publix — the place where you go for fresh food believing that it hasn’t been licked or sniffed, and that floors are pee-free.
Oh Publix, shopping isn’t a pleasure if you let people in suffering from the disease afflicting so many in Boca Raton and Delray Beach: “I-Need-To-Take-My-Dog-Everywhere-Because-I-Am-Sorely-Lacking-Something-In-My-Life-Itis.” We’re all for the Americans With Disabilities Act, but this disease isn’t covered.
(Reminder to our readers: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your Boca Rudeton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake